Get Social
Our Blog News
Office open 8:30am to 6pm
Monday to Friday
Norwich:  01603 764044 Thetford: 01842 750222
Diss: 01379 777877 Great Yarmouth

01493 805828

Out of hours?
Call our 24 hour mobiles

Latest News

It’s #CupcakeDay at Contract Personnel!
Contract Personnel recruitment agency have been celebrating cupcake day to raise money for Alzheimer... more
WIN £125 with our Refer a friend scheme! more
Gogohares 2018 Unveiling
Contract Personnel unveils their freshly painted Go Go Hare for the first time ready for the Break c... more
View all

Getting You Out To Work

If you are keen to work on either a temporary or permanent basis you will need to meet one of our consultants.

STEP 1: Book an appointment to visit our Norwich, Diss, Great Yarmouth or Thetford Office
We will need to meet you in person, to find out more about the work you are looking for, your previous work experience and to confirm your availability.

STEP 2: Bring with you an up to date CV plus three key items of paperwork

1.  Proof of Eligibilty to work
- this can be 
a. your Passport
b. your European Economic Community Identity card (EEC ID)*
c. your Full birth certificate AND proof of your National Insurance Number (NIN) - this can be your National Insurance card, a payslip or an official letter from HMRC or Jobseekers thats hows your NIN.

2. Proof of Home Address eg utility bill it needs to be:
a. letter dated within the last three months
b. from a reputable body
c. showing your name and address. We cannot accept a driving licence as a proof of address.

3. A Written Reference / Character Reference
a. from a past employer stating their name, contact details and the dates they've known you ;
b, or if you have been on Job Seekers Allowance during the past 5 years, request this from your local Job Centre 

c. certain clients also require an additional character reference. If so, you may be asked for the names and contact details of two people (you are not related to) that you have known for more than two years.

In addition to the items above you will need ...

a. Driving Licence - both the card and the counterpart
b. Any other licences held eg HIAB, ADR etc
c. Your "Digi card" or Digital Tachograph - if held
d. Five years work history
e. Two character references as detailed above

STEP 3: Keep In Touch
We will do our best to get you out to work as possible, but do keep in touch with your consutlant on a regular basis, to ensure that we know when you are available to work.

* From 1 January 2014, Romanian and Bulgarian nationals have the same access to the labour market as any other European Economic Area (EEA) national (apart from those from Croatia who require worker authorisation).

Contact us today to book an appointment at either our Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Diss or Thetford office.

Latest Jobs

We are currently recruiting for HGV 2/Class C/Cat C Drivers for our clients across the East Anglian ... more
7.5 Tonne Drivers wanted across East Anglia
We are currently recruiting for 7.5 Tonne Drivers for our clients across the East Anglian region. more
Labourer with carpentry skills wanted URGENTLY in Eye more
Process Development Technologist
Process Technologist more
Distribution Co-ordinator
Distribution Co-ordinator more
View All

On-Line Registration

Attach CV
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)