Monday to Friday
- Looking for Work?
- Latest Jobs
- Looking for Staff?
- About Us
- Contact Us
07-06-2018REFER A FRIEND PRIZE DRAW! - COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
WIN £125 with our Refer a friend scheme! more
Cookies consist of pieces of text, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use only session cookies on this website. We may send to you the following cookies:
(1) JSESSION_ID cookie
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google Inc are members of the US Safe Harbor Scheme.
Google Inc's registration is a http://safeharbor.export.gov/companyinfo.aspx?id=10543.
Google has also created their own opt-out plugin that you can get from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites as cookies are need for operation of most modern websites/3rd party integration features.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us. Details of how to are on our contact us page.
Please click on the button below to disable receiving cookies:
3.5 Tonne Multi Drop Drivers want in South Norfolk
3.5 Tonne Multi Drop Drivers want in South Norfolk more