Role – Distribution PM Supervisor role
Location – Based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Working hours – Monday to Friday – 11.00am - 7.30pm
Capacity of role – Permanent position
Salary – Paying up to £24,000 per annum
Our client who is an industry leader is currently recruiting for an experienced Distribution PM Supervisor to join their busy distribution centre.
This role offers the opportunity to lead a small team, covering all departments within logistics, from stock control, voice picking and through to despatch.
You will be monitoring resources across the warehouse and make decision to ensure the smooth running of the business. Full training and support within the role will be provided.
Main duties will include –
- Operational management of a PM shift
- Supervise staff, managing holiday allocation and sickness.
- Delegate resources to ensure picking and packing duties are optimised for the shift
- Generating order pick runs
- Order picking via voice systems.
- Generating shipping labels and customer invoices
- Package order efficiently to eliminate transit damage.
- Building licence plates for Amazon fulfilment orders and obtain shipping ASN’S from the Amazon vendor portal
- Loading courier vehicles.
- KPI management
- Attend daily handover meeting to discuss operational requirements
- Closing the business and securing of the premises.
Candidate attributes –
- Previous experience of leading and supporting a team of people
- Experience with Microsoft applications – Office and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to solve problems and prioritising workloads.
- 2 Years working experience of warehouse experience and 1 year supervisory/ Team Leader experience
- Forklift trained – Counterbalance ideally – however training will be provided.