Upholsterer / Larling / Permanent – Salary between £23,000 - £28,000 DOE
Monday to Friday 09.00am – 17.30pm
Contract Personnel has an exciting opportunity to join our client as an experienced Upholsterer based in the Larling area.
Candidates with experience of working in a similar environment is desirable and training will be given.
Our client designs and manufacturers quality furniture.
Key Duties of an Upholsterer to include:
- Produce High Quality Upholstery to company standards
- Upholstering bespoke furniture such as chairs/sofas
- Use of hand tools such as staple guns and drills
- Ensuring all health and safety measures are met
- Working to tight deadlines and meet production demands
Experience Required for an Upholsterer:
- Previous experience in all aspects of Upholstery including deep buttoning and fixed seating
- Ability to complete and upholsterer furniture from start to finish
- Excellent Attention To Detail
- Able to read drawings and write
You will also receive 28 days holidays including bank holidays, pension and an extra 5 days holiday after 5 years of service. Due to the location, own transport is preferable.
If you feel this is of interest please call Lorna for more information on 01603 764 044 and send your CV to email@example.com