Welder / Fakenham / Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit an experienced Welder on behalf of one of our clients based in the Fakenham area. Due to the location of the client, own transport is essential.
£15.00ph plus OT at time/half
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 17.00pm
As an experienced Welder, you will be required to plan welding duties alongside the workshop supervisor, meeting the overall assembly programme. 95% of the work will be TIG welding of stainless steel sub-assemblies, with the remaining 5% on MIG welding of mild steel.
- Cutting of metal to the required length
- Glass blasting or grain steel articles
- Welding of TIG/MIG
- Reading and working from Engineering drawings to complete the final product
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations
Welder experience and skills:
- Must have proven skills and experience as a TIG/MIG Welder
- A very good understanding of verbal and written English
- Proven ability to work off his own initiative
To apply for this position, please call Lorna for more information on 01603 764 044 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org