Get Social
Our Blog
Office open 8:30am to 6pm
Monday to Friday
Norwich:  01603 764044 Thetford: 01842 750222
Diss: 01379 777877 Great Yarmouth

01493 805828

Out of hours?
Call our 24 hour mobiles


View Job Location
Job Sector:
Engineering & Technical Jobs
Job Type:
Fakenham, Norfolk, England
Market related
Post Date:
14-01-2022 03:33 PM
Ref #:

Welder / Fakenham / Permanent

We have an exciting opportunity to recruit an experienced Welder on behalf of one of our clients based in the Fakenham area. Due to the location of the client, own transport is essential.

£15.00ph plus OT at time/half 

Monday to Friday 8.00am to 17.00pm

As an experienced Welder, you will be required to plan welding duties alongside the workshop supervisor, meeting the overall assembly programme. 95% of the work will be TIG welding of stainless steel sub-assemblies, with the remaining 5% on MIG welding of mild steel.

Welder responsibilities:

  • Cutting of metal to the required length
  • Glass blasting or grain steel articles
  • Welding of TIG/MIG
  • Reading and working from Engineering drawings to complete the final product
  • Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations

Welder experience and skills:

  • Must have proven skills and experience as a TIG/MIG Welder
  • A very good understanding of verbal and written English
  • Proven ability to work off his own initiative

To apply for this position, please call Lorna for more information on 01603 764 044 and send your CV to  

On-Line Registration

Attach CV
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)