CNC Miller / Thetford/ Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced CNC Miller to join their team due to continued growth and success based in the Thetford area.
The working hours will be:
Monday to Thursday 08.30am – 5pm
Friday 08.30am – 3pm
This is a full time position, 38.5 hours standard working week with plenty of overtime available.
The CNC Miller duties and responsibilities:
- Programme, set and run CNC Mills
- Strong experience programming, setting and operating machines
- Record and communicate any hazards or risks
- Ensuring all health and safety measures are met
- Working with aluminium stainless steel and plastics
- Undertake any relevant training and achieve certification at required levels.
CNC Miller experience and skills required:
- Must have a good background working on HAAS/Hurco controlled
- CNC Programming with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Has experience with a range of materials such as plastic and packaging
- Knowledge of ONECNC
- Able to work unassisted
- Able to work with 4th axis
You will also receive 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
To apply for this position, please call Lorna for more information on 01603 764 044 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org