Get Social
Our Blog
Office open 8:30am to 6pm
Monday to Friday
Norwich:  01603 764044 Thetford: 01842 750222
Diss: 01379 777877 Great Yarmouth

01493 805828

Out of hours?
Call our 24 hour mobiles

Welder

View Job Location
Job Sector:
Industrial Jobs
Job Type:
Temporary
Location:
Fakenham, Norfolk, England
Salary:
£15.00 - 22.50 per hour
Post Date:
12-01-2022 05:00 PM
Ref #:
ISWEL1201

We are currently looking for a Welder for one of our clients based in Fakenham, due to location own transport is essential.

This role is Monday to Friday with the working hours of 0800AM until 1700PM. Immediate start available and temp to perm for the right candidate.

 

You will be required to plan welding duties alongside the workshop supervisor, meeting the overall assembly program, from here 95% of work will be the TIG welding of stainless steel sub-assemblies, with the remaining 5% being spent on MIG welding of mild steel.

Your main responsibility will be the cutting of metal to the required length as well as glass blast or grain stainless steel articles when needed. Other duties will include maintaining stock levels.

 

For further interest, please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044 or email the team on norwichindustrial@contract-personnel.ltd.uk

On-Line Registration

Attach CV
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)