Assistant Project Manager
View Job Location
- Job Sector:
Office & Commercial Jobs
- Job Type:
Norwich, Norfolk, England
£30k - 35k per year
- Post Date:
13-10-2021 11:40 AM
- Ref #:
Assistant Project Manager / Permanent / Norwich – salary £30K-35K per annum
The role would suit an experienced Project Coordinator or an established Assistant Project Manager wanting to specialise.
Key role will be coordinating packaging from development to launch and dealing with the administration side of this.
- Strong interest in packaging, food manufacture and science.
- Strong mathematical competency.
- A high level of office and administration experience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work and switch between tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills with both internal and external stakeholders at any level.
- Very much hands-on and has a “have a go” attitude.
- Believes strongly in personal development and continuous learning.
- Very methodical and experienced in office administration and data management (electronic specifications, spreadsheets and filing).
- Wants to progress into a more managerial role
- Proven experience in delivery of small projects to deadlines.
- Has great time management skills.
- Logical, practical and pragmatic
- Has excellent IT skills including thorough understanding of Microsoft suite and project management tools.
- Has excellent attention to detail and levels of accuracy.
- Has excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form at all levels.
- Self-motivated and is actively seeking a career
- Wants to make a difference to their workplace, their colleagues and the environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in packaging with opportunities for the right candidate to be trained at the Institute of Packaging which is globally recognised and provides some of the world’s best packaging qualifications.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Egle on 01603 764044 for further details.