Senior HR Advisor / Permanent / Norwich – £35K-£38K per annum
You will be responsible for the delivery of the operational HR requirements of the site, ensuring that professional HR support, guidance and advice is given for employee relations, people development, resourcing and reward activities in line with company policies and procedures.Working across a full HR generalist remit, you will deliver day to day operational support and guidance on a wide range of HR issues to the business, support the implementation of a site people plan to improve site performance, participate in customer audits, ensure robust contract management process in place ensuring legislative compliance, manage site weekly HR KPI completion and analyse trends and focused activity and conduct regular employee transport audits to ensure cost effectiveness.
Key focus points:
Employee Relations - Provide HR advice to managers on a wide range of ER matters: development, resourcing and reward in line with company practice and procedure, ensuring legislative compliance. investigations, disciplinary procedures, grievances, appeals, probationary reviews, absence management etc.
Recruitment - Support the Recruitment Co-ordinator to ensure vacancies are planned for and filled in line within agreed site establishment
HR Projects – Provide support with HR Projects as and when required and support the implementation of programmes in line with the budget and within company policy and procedures. Co-ordinate the planning and successful delivery of all operational change management projects (i.e. shift changes, departmental restructures etc).
Key Skills & Experience
- HR experience covering all aspects of HR management
- CIPD qualified (Level 3 or higher)
- A track record of success ideally gained in a fast paced, cost conscious and customer focused business environment
- Experience to managing complex ER issues
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at any level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical HR information clearly and concisely
- Sound current knowledge of UK employment legislation regarding employment, e.g. collective agreements, dismissal and discrimination
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Egle on 01603 764044 for further details.