View Job Location
- Job Sector:
Engineering & Technical Jobs
- Job Type:
Snetterton, Norfolk, England
£30k per year
- Post Date:
04-10-2021 04:33 PM
- Ref #:
Experienced Engineering Stores Person - Snetterton £30K
Our industry-leading innovative manufacturing client is seeking a store person with a minimum of 3 years’ store person experience in a multi project environment receiving and issuing goods.
Experience in handling some of the product categories below would be beneficial:
- Commercial of the Shelf product (fixings, catalogue purchased items, etc).
- Castings and other raw materials.
- Machined components.
- Electronics - PCBA's (training will be given).
- Electronics - Components (as above).
- Experience of the use of KANBAN and Vendor Managed Inventory.
Successful candidate will:
- Be well organised and able to identify areas for improvement
- Be prepared to quarantine anything that is “not right”.
- Have exposure to using ERP systems (like SAP, Oracle, IFS, Infor).
- Understand the flow of information from the Purchase Order to Issuing goods to a Works Order within ERP.
- Be able to implement serialised traceability system for key components if required.
- Understand the need to keep stores secure and be prepared to take responsibility for this.
- Have good communication skills, be confident, mature and able to stand their ground as the need arises.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office Word Excel Outlook to a good standard (other apps in the suite would be a bonus).
- Be literate.
- Be numerate.
- Have experience of working with COSHH, WEEES and RoHS.
- Have knowledge of Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 - LOLER - (Desirable).
- Have knowledge of Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 – PUWER - (Desirable).
- Have Forklift Licence (Counterbalance) - (Desirable).
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR) - (Desirable)
Please forward your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paulina on 01603 764044 for further details.