Production Manager/Norfolk/ perm role – salary up to £40K per annum
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their existing team based on the outskirts of Attleborough, Norfolk. Our client is a leading Poultry Company who grows and processes free range and organic chickens and turkeys to RSPCA assured standards.
This is an exciting role within a fast-paced environment which requires’ a hands-on, dynamic leader with an open mind to change and improvement and proven success in a food manufacturing or FMCG environment. A good understanding of the technical and quality aspects of food production is essential along with a solutions-led approach to ensure the continual smooth running of the production function.
Production Manager will report to the Factory Manager and will assist with the smooth running of the production.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coaching your team
- Supervising resource levels, with attention to seasonal demand.
- Identify opportunities to reduce labour spend where possible without compromising quality, safety or waste.
- Ensuring compliance to all company policies and procedures, systems’ and paperwork.
- To maintain smooth and cost- effective operations in your area and ensure customer requirements are met in a cost effective and timely manner regarding quality and delivery times.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in the fast paced environment, ideally within meat processing plant. You will have background in Team Leading or Management with
This is a permanent full time position with working hours being: 06.00 – 16.00 Monday to Friday (flexibility is needed).
In return my clients is offering a competitive salary with following benefits: 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holiday days), increasing by one day for each year of service up to a maximum of 33 days, contributory pension scheme, staff sales.
If this is something you are looking for please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss this role further call, Paulina on 01603 764 044.