Hotel Operations Manager
- Job Sector:
Catering & Hospitality Jobs
- Job Type:
Eye, Suffolk, England
£30k - 40k per year
- Post Date:
03-01-2020 05:25 PM
- Ref #:
TH OP 20
Contract personnel are Currently recruiting for a highly ambitious and passionate Hotel Operations Manager with experience within a 4/5 Star background looking for their next challenge.
Our client is a luxury boutique hotel set in gorgeous grounds in the Suffolk Countryside. Currently incorporating a 14 bedroom hotel, with a newly renovated Country Bar and Restaurant. The Proprietor has vision and passion that will make this a venue to visit in 2020
The ideal candidate will operate and manage the overall day to day activities within the hotel/ restaurant with key focus across the FOH and F&B operation, maintaining the highest levels of 5* Guest Service at all times, ensuring a smooth Guest Journey is delivered during all points of their guests visit from arrival to departure.
- Experience within 4/5* environment of at least 12 months.
- The ability to monitor the quality of standards in line with client's policies and AA standards
- The Understanding of costs including GPs and staff costings.
- Proven history of exemplary standards with regards to standards of health
- The ability to oversee all departments within the hotel on a daily basis, Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of Health, Safety & Hygiene across all departments
- F&B control systems experience to ensuring correct profit levels.
- Excellent guest relations at all times,
- Tobe aware of the revenue and GOP targets, updating your team regularly on how their departments are performing in terms of sales and cost control
- Strong leader and develop skills of people, Ensure the security of cash, stock and company property are managed
- To be able to Carry out regular audits within all departments ensuring standards are being met, and action plans completed to address any concerns.
What the client can offer
- Salary up to £40k depending on experience
- Great bonus scheme
- The ability to implement own projects
Does your experience fit the bill? If so, apply online today! Pease contact Theo on 01603 764044 for more information or send your CV to Thudson@contract-personnel.ltd.uk