Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for Process Controller’s for one of our Food Manufacturing clients,
Our client is a leading food manufacturer and due to their increased workloads they are looking for Process Controllers to join their team to assist over the festive period.
The main duties for the Process Controller will be but not limited to:
- Maintaining and checking the lines, ensuring products are of the required quality and specification.
- Dealing with all necessary paperwork
- Observe, record, adjust and correct any product or processes in order to maintain quality and specification.
- Report all necessary matters to Line leader ensuring that he/she is fully aware of any relevant production, personnel, quality issues.
- Help check critical control parameters within the factory processes.
- Previous experience in a similar role and your own transport due to the location and shift pattern are advantageous but not essential
This opportunity is easily commutable from Thetford, Diss, Watton and Ipswich.
The pay rate starts at £9.20 per hour for basic hours and 12.26 p/h for any overtimes ( after 40 hrs worked)
Working hours are 5:45pm to 4:45am, Monday to Saturday, Day shifts are also available working 7am to 6pm , Monday till Saturday for Christmas campaign.
This is a temporary role but might lead to ongoing for right candidates.
If you are ready to take new challenge please contact Industrial team on 01379 777877 or alternatively apply online or send your CV DissIndustrial@contract-personnel.ltd.uk.