Temporary Bar & Waiting Staff
View Job Location
- Job Sector:
Catering & Hospitality Jobs
- Job Type:
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
£9.00 - 9.50 per hour
- Post Date:
27-11-2019 10:49 AM
- Ref #:
We are currently recruiting Experienced Bar & Waiting Staff to work for our client in Bury St Edmunds on a temporary basis.
The Client is a wonderful, recently refurbished, Grade I listed building with a Georgian chandeliered ballroom ideal for special occasions such as celebration dinners, wedding ceremonies.
Duties will include:
- Taking orders from customers
- Pouring a range of soft drinks, alcoholic drinks and hot drinks
- Waiting on tables
- Restocking the bar
- Clearing away plates and glasses
- Keeping bar and restaurant area clean and tidy at all times
What we’re looking for:
- Must have previous bar and waiting experience
- Great customer service skills
- Must be able to do simple maths
- Must be highly presentable
- Must be 18 due to serving alcoholic drinks
This is regular, temporary work and successful candidates will be working predominantly evenings & weekends which means it can fit around other commitments.
In return, our client is offering an hourly wage of up to £9.
Interested? Apply online today!