Software Design/Applications Engineer – PERMAMENRTNORFOLK
Our Client, a leading manufacturer of bespoke machinery for industries such as fresh produce, pharmaceuticals, snack foods, household products, is looking for a Software Design/Applications Engineer to join their Technical/ Engineering department.
The successful candidate will assist with the development/installation and commissioning of bespoke packaging machinery.
The successful candidate will
- Write control software programs as detailed by the Technical department
- Write software programs for safety PLC's as detailed by the FS (Functional Specification) and design risk assessment in compliance with relevant standards.
- Write HMI software as detailed by the FS adhering to the format as detailed by the Technical department
- Liaise with the electrical department in allocating and agreeing I/O identity and other associated elements of machine control.
- Programming & Verifying ATMEL Micro Controllers
- Become proficient in the use of Wherry, Allen Bradley and Schneider Motion Control & PLC Software
The Software Design/Applications Engineer will have proven experience in writing control software programs and must have previous experience with Alan Bradley, ABB and Pack ML.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity and apply, please contact Paulina 01603 764 044, apply online or send your CV email@example.com