View Job Location
- Job Sector:
Office & Commercial Jobs
- Job Type:
Dereham, Norfolk, England
£9.00 - 9.50 per hour
- Post Date:
12-09-2019 04:50 PM
- Ref #:
Temporary to Permanent position
Administrator - Accounts experience desirable
Up to £9.50ph
Ideal for someone around the Dereham area, who is seeking an administrator role within an accounting department. We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a friendly local business due to their expanding team. As an excellent administrator and organiser, you will be responsible for providing full support to the accounts team whilst dealing with external clients. The role is being offered on a full time ongoing basis.
- Organise and manage all fleet records of company vehicles
- Action and respond to daily emails from internal departments
- Updating and maintaining internal bespoke data system
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Learning all aspects of the business
- Assist with monthly management accounts
- Making monthly and ad hoc BACS/online bank payments
- Preparing monthly accounting figures for management team
- Previous experience of working within an accounting department
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills to liaise with customers and internal staff
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active, self-motivated and ability to demonstrate interest and enthusiasm
- Be fully proficient working with Sage
- This role is being offered on an ongoing basis.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30pm
If you are available immediately please submit your CV for consideration to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.