Chef de Partie (Attleborough and Thetford area)
View Job Location
- Job Sector:
Catering & Hospitality Jobs
- Job Type:
Attleborough, Norfolk, England
- Post Date:
10-07-2019 10:04 AM
- Ref #:
A large pub and restaurant based in Attleborough is currently recruiting a Chef de Partie to join their large brigade of chefs.
They serve a large variety of food cooked with fresh ingredients including breakfast, a la carte, traditional pub food and a Sunday carvery.
Working under the Head Chef, your duties will include:
- Preparing and plating consistent food
- Having input in specials
- Stock control and management
- Ensuring hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Supervising and training junior members of staff
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Senior Chef De Partie or Junior Sous Chef experience
- Able to work in a busy, high pressure environment
- A real team player
- Great communication skills
- Passion for quality food
- Good working knowledge of food safety and legislation on allergens
This position is available for an immediate start and the successful applicant must be willing to work a variety of shifts including straight and split shifts spread over approximately 44 hours.
In return, our client is offering a competitive and negotiable salary or hourly wage, depending on your preference.
Interested? Apply online today.