Our client is looking for a Sous Chef to join their elite team at their luxury 4* Hotel located on the beautiful Suffolk coast.
Dining at the restaurant is relaxed, informal and provides a wonderful setting for a variety of occasions.
There is also a stunning terrace for outdoor dining, al fresco! The menu features the freshest local fish, seafood and free-range meats delivered to our door each morning.
This role requires you to work with the Head Chef, deputise in his absence and managing and motivating the kitchen team.
• Assist the Head Chef to plan and deliver balanced menus that are offer interest, quality and consistency.
• Produce food that is of consistently high standard.
• Put forward ideas and suggestions for new menus.
• Supervise the work of the other chefs.
• Report any current or potential staffing/employment issues as soon as possible.
• Work closely with the team to deliver the highest possible standard of service. to guests. Be aware of any special or dietary requests.
• Be flexible and willing to work in all areas of the kitchen.
• Make a positive contribution to the success of the team eg: suggest improvements, initiatives, opportunities to reduce wastage etc.
• Help to ensure that the other team members adhere to all fire, health, safety and hygiene standards and procedures.
We offer excellent benefits which include upto 50% company discount, free golf at our award winning golf course, meals when on duty, Eden Red online discount voucher benefit, Simply Health cashback scheme and much more...