IT & Communications Manager | Competitive Salary
View Job Location
- Job Sector:
Office & Commercial Jobs
- Job Type:
Diss, Norfolk, England
- Post Date:
09-08-2018 05:35 PM
- Ref #:
IT & Communications Manager | Highly Competitive Salary
A new opportunity is available for an experienced IT & Communications Manager to join a successful Manufacturer located in the Diss area.
In this key role, you will manage the operational performance of the IT systems across the company within all departments and will strive for operational brilliance.
As an IT & Communications Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing SQL database access, ensuring databases are backed up and always available
- Writing up SSRS reports, documentation and operating manuals
- Evaluate the functionality of systems and produce enhancements that are user friendly
- Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
- Respond to breakdowns, diagnose and resolve software and hardware faults
- Implement / manage security or integrity and back up procedures
- Obtain, replacement or specialist components
- Consult with users, ascertain needs and ensure that facilities meet requirements
- Ensure adherence with software licencing laws
- Keep up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Obtain replacement or specialist components
Candidates will be effective communicators who are able to communicate at all levels, and must hold the ability to manage staff through change.
We are keen to hear from candidates who hold relevant experience as an IT & Communications Manager, Senior Developer or IT Manager.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact me on 01603 764044 | email@example.com
Contract Personnel © 2013-2018