Customer Service / Sales Advisor | Great Yarmouth | Basic Salary Up to 18k (With Opportunity for Commission)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a customer focused, sales individual to join a well-established and successful supplier based in Great Yarmouth.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading independent suppliers and due to business demand, is now looking for a passionate, motivated individual to play a key role in managing, developing and promoting the company brand and customer base.
As a Customer Service / Sales Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Contacting prospective customers and gaining an understanding of their requirements
- Researching new prospective customers
- Building relationships and keeping in regular contact with existing customers
- Handling customer enquiries both inbound and outbound
- Negotiating with customers to ensure depot and personal targets are achieved
- Processing customer orders
- Updating customer records and the diary effectively
- Providing support to the Depot Operation including transport, operations and stock control
- Supporting colleagues to achieve their goals
This is a rare managment trainee opportunity that offers a huge scope of progression for the successful candidate, we are looking to hear from individuals who are willing to go the extra mile. Ideally, candidates will have previous sales / similar experience, however we would love to hear from candidates with strong customer service experience backgrounds who are keen to learn.
Our client truly values and respects their employees and in return will reward your hard work and efforts with a generous basic salary, a competitive commission structure, an excellent benefit package along with on-going training and support to progress your career through to management.
This role would suit someone who has the enthusiasm and drive to use their own initiative to identify and create new opportunities, together with desire to work with a small, close-knit, friendly team who are focused on providing excellent customer service.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
For more details, or to submit your CV please call Kylee 01603 764044 email@example.com