View Job Location
- Job Sector:
Office & Commercial Jobs
- Job Type:
Thetford, Norfolk, England
£18k - 20k per hour
- Post Date:
19-06-2017 01:25 PM
- Ref #:
Accounts Assistant – Thetford – £18,000 / £20,000 per annum.
Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
A specialist company situated in Thetford are actively recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Some of your day-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Invoice processing (matching to purchase order or miscellaneous payables), obtaining authorisation where necessary.
- Maintenance of the AP ledgers (Vouchered & Un-Vouchered).
- Dealing with supplier calls & resolving any supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Preparation of payment runs in liaison with the Senior Accounting Assistant.
- Set up vendor payments and beneficiaries in BIB.
- Maintenance of all paid A/P filing.
- Chairing weekly AP meeting to monitor the status of AP accounts (Vouchered & Non Vouchered) & DMN’s.
- Weekly AP meeting with Stores department.
- Maintenance of everyday invoices spreadsheet.
- Control of the petty cash.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Month End Tasks (Reviewing Deposits/Prepayments, Intercompany charges)
To be considered you should have:
- Previous experience in a similar role or accounts related capacity.
- Ability to handle large volumes of paperwork and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience/knowledge of various IT accounts packages.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to join a diverse and forward thinking business. If you may have any of the relevant skills/experience as stated above, then don’t hesitate to apply! We have interviews available ASAP!
Want to apply?
Please apply online or forward your CV to email@example.com
Want to find out more?
For more information regarding this role, please contact Callum at our Thetford Office on; 01842 7500222.